Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 14

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 14”
At General Hospital-Nellie came into the hospital and went by Liz,”Liz,I would like to be tested to save Bobbie “Really “Yes”Alright,Let’s Get you tested”Thanks “

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was setting up a romantic dinner for Lorenzo who came into the room.”Skye,What’s this”I want to have a romantic dinner with you”Oh I love it “Lorenzo and Skye sit down,”Lorenzo I also have news”What”I’m pregnant we’re going to have another baby “That’s wonderful new”You’re alright “Yes I’m happy I just want you to be careful with you're health “I will be”Skye and Lorenzo share a kiss.

At Jax-Jax and Carly came home.”All you need is a nice bath before bed “Yeah”Josslyn came into the room.”I’m sorry about Grandma “Thanks Baby “Josslyn hug her mother,”I want to be tested “You can’t you were had a new kidney remember “Yeah I just want to help Grandma “We do too”Josslyn went upstairs.” Thanks for letting me stay here I can’t be alone right now”You will not”

At Sonny old house-A man came into the room.”This is mine now,It should of been ,I’m back to Port Charles “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment