Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 41

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 41”
At General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo we’re waiting on news about there son when Dr Nero and Monica came by.”Xavier is in a coma “No! My baby! “Will our son wakes up “Yes he will! Lorenzo our children are fighters “Yes they are”You can see him”Skye went to see her son.”Lorenzo,You need to stay positive “Well Xavier make it? What if he doesn’t wake up”We don’t know anything all we can do is pray”Daddy,Xavier is going to make it”I hope so”Lorenzo went to see Xavier.

Xavier room-Xavier was in a come when Skye came by and took her son hands.”You have to make it,I love you “Lorenzo came into the room,”Skye,I love our son and I want him to make it”I know you do,Remember when we found out I was pregnant “Yes,It was after we got back together “Yes,I hope for a boy I know you would want a son”I just want a healthy child”Yes Me too,”Skye I will find a doctor if our son needs a better one “Yes I know”

On The Docks-Lila Rae was sitting down thinking about her brother hoped he will wake up when Spencer came by.”Lila Rae,Are you okay “No.My Brother was hit by a car today,His now in a coma “Oh no,If you need anything “Thanks,I just want my brother to be better “Yes Me too”

At Jax-Carly came into the house.”What are you doing here “To pick up my belongings “Oh,That’s right ,Carly are you okay “No I’m not,Xavier was hit by a car today I try to pull him out of the way as fast I could “No,Is he okay “No Xavier in a coma “No,I hope his okay”Me too “Did they find the person “No,I remember what she looks like”Did you tell the cops “Yes”Good ,Skye must be a mess no matter how much I’ll mad at her I wouldn’t want this”No me either “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment