Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 49

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 49”
At General Hospital-Dr Nero was looking at Xavier chart when Skye and Lorenzo came by.”How’s our son “Still The Same,There's a new treatment that we can give him”What are the side effects “We aren’t not sure it’s new to the market “It will work “Yes I believe It will “Then use it”As Monica came by.”What’s going on “I was just telling Skye and Lorenzo about the new treatment that’s out their for Xavier we can try “I don’t think it’s a good idea “Why”It could kill him”So it could wake up our son or kill him” Yes,I don’t think you sure use it”Let’s go see our son”Skye and Lorenzo left.”Dr Nero,I trust you as a doctor But next time talk to me first before going to the family “You know this will work “

At Xavier Room-Xavier was in bed when Skye and Lorenzo came by.”We have to save our son,Let’s do it “Skye it’s not worth losing our son”I just want him to wake up”Me too”

Tracy was watching them and left before anyone could see her..

At Alexis-Alexis was having coffee with Kristina when Alexis phone rang.”I need to take this “Alexis left as Kristina saw the file on the table and read it.”Oh No”As Alexis came into the room,”You were supposed to see that”It’s okay,I know I saw Daddy “Kristina,I’m going to do the right thing “Good,I hate this “Me Too “

At The Airport-Tracy was about to go on the plane as Ned came by.”I don’t think so,You’re not leaving town “Ned,It’s better this way”No it’s not”

At a Hotel- A woman was in a room holding a picture,”Today,You’re birthday I need to see you,It’s time for the truth “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment