Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble ch 20

“Toil and Trouble ch 20”
At Crimson-A office-Jax went into his office when his chair was turned around and someone was sitting in it.”Who’s in my office “Skye turn the chair and look at Jax,”Oh Jax it’s my office now! You see I learn from the best on how to take company from someone it was so easy! You see I now own crimson and the company everything mine! Skye got up. “Why are you doing this! Is this about our divorce! “This is revenge no one hurts me! I’m so over you Jax! Besides it was fun when Nina called me I had to help her “You know Nina “Yes from board school “You help the Quartermaine take the hotel too”Yes it belongs to us anyway,Jax if you think this is over you're wrong it’s just beginning “I hope Revenge keep you company “Who say I’m lonely! You know nothing about my love life and you never will”Jax left..

Skye went into the lobby to get some coffee when she ran into Valentin.”Hello.You look formal “You too”I’m Skye Quartermaine “Nina told me about you,Valentin Cassadine “She told me about you too”It’s good to meet you”You too “

At The Park-Ava was with her daughter in the park.”It’s so nice to have you and no one can take you from me”As Carly came by.”Avery “When you see my daughter just walk away don’t say anything to my daughter! You are nothing to my daughter and she will forget you! Ava left with her daughter..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment