Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 1 ch 10

“Toil and Trouble ch 10”
At Kelly’s-Skye was having some coffee when Jax came into the room,,”Skye ,You're in town “Yes I’m “Jax sit down.”How long are you here for”For awhile now”Oh that’s good”Yes I need to come home ,I Sure Of been here sooner for AJ death”I’m sorry about AJ I know you love him”Yes I did he was my brother I don’t care about blood,Anyway why are you here “For Josslyn it was time I came home she just lose her boyfriend “Yes I heard about Oscar Monica told me about him”You’re staying at the mansion “Yes Monica and I have one thing in common: our love for AJ”Skye,Are you planning something “If I was I had a right too! You would do the same if it was Jerry “You’re right I would no matter what they did they are our family “Yes”,I need to go”

At General Hospital-Bobbie was tired and working when Monica came by,,”Bobbie you look tired “I’m ,Carly baby died last night it was a uterus fetal and I need to be here all night for her “I’m sorry “Thanks “Skye came into the room,,”Skye,You're back,”Yes I’m “Bobbie go home you're tired “Bobbie left..”Are you ready for the DNA test”Yes I’m,”Skye and Monica went to the lab..

At Sonny /Carly-Carly was sitting on the couch when Sonny came in with Alexis..”Alexis,Thanks for coming I need you to be my Lawyer,Ava is going after custody again “I cannot help you ,I’ll give you recommendations but I can’t be you're lawyer “Why not”I’m Ava Lawyer “Why! “because I wish I never let you neither Kristina! You’re children are better off without you! How dare you say that! We just lose our baby “I’m sorry but Morgan died because of his enemy it’s not because Ava play with his medical “You will not win this case “Oh I think I will I never take a case I wouldn’t win”Alexis left..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment