Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 37

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 37”
At Carly’s new house-Carly came into the house with Bobbie.”I want you to stay here till you get back on you're feet”Carly”No I want you here “Alright, It’s a beautiful house “Thanks I like it”as Josslyn came into the room.”Grandmother,I’m glad you’re home “Me too ,We Spencer are going to be just fine “Yes we are “Lucas came into the room with a bag of food. “I have some food for us”Oh Lucas ,Thank you”Bobbie hug her son.”Let’s eat”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lila Rae was holding AJ who was crying,”It’s okay ,You’re Mother will be here soon”As Nellie and Skye and Lorenzo came into the room. “Nellie,your son needs you”Lila Rae Give AJ To Nellie,”Thanks Lila Rae “You're Welcome,I’m glad you’re alright “Me too “Nellie look at her son,”I love you this will be our new start “Skye felt the Twins kick her,”Skye,Are you okay “The Twins just kick me “Lorenzo felt his Children.”We are going to be happy “Yes”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was having dinner with John and Olivia and Ned and AJ when a man came into the room.”Excuse me,Who are you”His my son “Yes I’m John Jr”Oh will come and Join us”Thanks “This is my son AJ and my nephew Ned and his wife Olivia “Nice to meet you”How long are you staying “For awhile I hope “What do you do”I’m studying to be a doctor “Nice “Thanks “I’m a doctor I work at General Hospital “I heard it’s one of the best hospitals “Yes it Is “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment