Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble ch 29

“Toil and Trouble ch 29”
At The Quartermaine Cryptic-Monica was their she was touch Alan gravestone.”I miss you Alan and I will always love you but it’s time to move on,I hope you enjoy watching me get revenge on Sonny it was fun ,Who know that Skye and I make a good team”Monica touch Alan gravestone and left..

At The Nursing’s home-Carly came to see Mike.”Mike,How are you doing”Good,Who are you? “I’m Carly I’m married to you're son”Oh”Mike doctor came by. “How is Mike doing”He has his good days and bad days”His son died ,Sure I tell him”No it will be confusing for him”No”

At Lucas house-Lucas was in the baby room looking through some of the baby stuff that he still keep when Bobbie came into the room.”Lucas,Let me help you deal with this”I just want my son I miss him”You have a right to miss him and everything you plan for him”Bobbie hugged him.

At The Prison-Nellie was in her cell when someone came into the room and help her escape..”I can’t wait to see everyone tonight and tell them who I’m “Nellie smile..

At Skye-Skye’s was getting dress she was wearing a silver dress.”Tonight will make it worth it”As Lila Rae came into the room. “I want to go tonight “Alright,Get ready”Skye could’ve not believe her daughter was growing up so fast.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment