Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble ch 11

“Toil and Trouble ch 11”
At The Courthouse-Ava arrives for her custody battle with Sonny when Skye came by.”Ava,I’m here for you “Thanks Skye “You’re Welcome as a Mother I would fight for my daughter too”I love Avery I just wish she wasn’t his daughter “I understand that”Julian came by. “I sure not be surprised you both know each other “Julian Jerome “Skye Quartermaine,It’s Nice to meet you”You too”We sure go inside “Ava and Julian went inside as Carly and Sonny came by. “Why are you here “Just take care of something,I do hope you both lose”As Monica came by,”Monica,Why are you here ‘I’m supporting Ava,You both will know that pain in losing a child and watching someone else raise it,Just like AJ did”We lose Morgan and our newborn baby isn’t that enough “No not enough “Monica and Skye went inside.

“We can’t lose Avery”We will not,Diane is a great lawyer “as Diane came by.”Diane,We can’t lose this,I love Avery “I know you do and we will win “

Inside the courthouse-Alexis was talking to Ava.”You will win this”You better win”As Sonny and Carly and Diane came in and the judge and he look at Monica. “The Custody case of Avery Jerome “”You’re honor I would like to call Sonny Corinthos to the stand”Sonny got swear in,”Sonny ,What do you do for a living “I have a coffee shop “You’re under oath you have to tell the truth,Have you ever been arrested “Yes”Were you under arrest and sent to jail for the murder of AJ Quartermaine “Yes”When you raise Michael was he shot”Yes”Was it by you're enemy “Yes”Do you have bipolar “Yes”What happened to you're son Morgan”He died”How “Someone put a bomb in his car”So you just run a coffee shop and this happened to you” Yes “I’m done “Diane got up.”Do you love you're children “Yes”Who would help raise Avery “My wife she love Avery like her own”Are you financial stability “Yes”I’m done “

Alexis got up.”I would like to call my client “Ava got swear in.”Ava,Do you love you're daughter “Yes”What do you do for a living “I just got a new job at a magazine called Crimson I start tomorrow “That’s good,Who will be watching Avery “I will be working for home I can give my daughter a safe and stable home “
Diane got up.”Ava,Did you kill Katie Howard “It was a mistake, “Are you in the same business as you're brother ? In the mob”No I’m not in the mob,Sonny is “

Ava got up..”I would like to call one more witness a character witness for Ava, I would like to call Dr Monica Quartermaine “Monica took the stand.”Before we get started you have history with Sonny and Carly Corinthos “Yes I do”Now What is it”Sonny and Carly took my grandson away from my son and in end Sonny Murder my son,No child sure be around him,Morgan died because of him and Michael was shot and in a coma,Avery needs a better home with her mother “Thanks “

Diane got up.”Monica,Are you doing this for revenge “I’m doing this for what’s best for Avery “Diane was done.”We will take a break “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment