Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 5

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 5”
At Edward/Lila Hotel-Skye was working when Carly came into the room,”Carly,Why are you here “I want to see the hotel and I’m meeting my mother here”Carly,Leave my family alone”Like you left my alone! I’m going to come for you Skye,You will not know what hit you”I’m not scared of you,Sonny and Jason aren’t here anymore you have no one”As Bobbie came by,”Skye,So What’s the big secret about Nellie that you’re scared of coming out! Monica suspend me because I try to do a DNA test “How dare you! Leave it alone! I’m the only mother Nellie ever know and will know! It’s none of you're business! It’s between my family,Now get out of my hotel! “Find you’re hotel will not last”Oh yes it will “Carly and Bobbie left.

Felicia was having a drink by the bar when her phone rang .”Felicia Scorpio,What”Felicia was shocked and left..

At The Courthouse-Valentin trial-The Judges came into the courtroom.”Valentin Cassadine vs The State Of New York,Valentin Cassadine how do you plead”Not guilty “Do you have any witnesses “Yes His Wife Nina Cassadine want to testify “You’re honor they are still married “They are going through a divorce “Go ahead Mrs Delgado “Nina got up and took the stand.”Mrs Cassadine ,Did Valentin tell you what happened between him and Nikolas Cassadine on the island “Yes,Valentin wanted What Nikolas had the money that his father left him and the empire,Valentin was never giving anything from his father so he took it in his own hand and push Nikolas out the window and shot him”You’re honor I have Nikolas Medical recorded and he suffered from a gunshot and a push for a window,Mr Cassadine had to recover to get his life back “Tea Give the judge the record.”Anymore Witnessed “Yes Nikolas Cassadine “Nikolas took the stand.Mr Cassadine,What happened in the island “I went to the Island and Valentin was their saying he was taking what Sure Of been his and shot me then push me out the window “Did anyone see it”Yes Ava Jerome was their”Ava came into the courtroom.

“Nikolas,How was you're recovery “I had to learn how to walk and talk again it took awhile and it took me from my family “Thanks “Do you have any questions “No”Nikolas left the stand.”I call Ava Jerome “Ava took the stand.”Did you see Valentin shot Nikolas “Yes I try to get help but it was to late”Was it self defense “No Nikolas didn’t have any weapon “Thanks “

“I will make my decision tomorrow morning “

Nina went by Alexis.”I want a divorce from Valentin “I will help you” Thanks “

Nikolas went by Tea.”Thanks “You’re Welcome we are going to win this,I don’t lose case”Tea left..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment