Sunday, January 19, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 3 Ch 10

“Toil and Trouble Part 3 ch 10”
At Julian bar-Julian was at the bar when Alexis came into the bar and sit down,”Alexis,Are you okay “I’m trying not to still love you but I do”Oh Alexis,I still love you too but can you forgive me “Yes I can”Julian kiss Alexis,”I hate that I hurt you”I know you do”I do have a confession to make ,You have to keep it a secret “What’s that”Julian Lean toward Alexis.”I’m in the business with Lorenzo “Oh Julian “I can't not be in it”Alright,I still love you and want you ,I have been lonely without you”Me too”

At Edward/Lila-Lila Rae was looking at the wanted ads when Spencer came by,”Lila Rae,What are you doing ‘I’m just looking at jobs I want to get a job as a writer “As Carly came by,”Lila Rae,Did you say you want to write “Yes,I have my degree in journalism “Really “What is it”I’m buying the old newspaper and I need staff “You want me to work with you? “Our family history “Yes I know but you have nothing to do with it,You we’re not borne then”I will take it! Let me tell my parents “Sure “Let’s go”Lila Rae was so happy they left as Felicia and Tess came into the room to have dinner.

Felicia and Tess table-Felicia and Tess we’re talking.”Are you like Port Charles “Yes I’m, But I need a job “What did you do”I was a journalist “Really “Yes “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment