Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 32

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 32”
At The Cassadine island-Luke and Anna were looking for Duke.”We have to find him”We will,Anna if the Cassadine have Duke Who knows what happened to him”I can handle it”They went into a room and saw a man tie up sitting on a chair.”Duke! Anna went up to him and untie him and touch his face.”Duke,It’s really You “Anna cried,”I don’t know you”Its Me Anna”Let’s Get him to a doctor “Yes,This is our friend Luke his going to help us”Yes I’m “They we’re about to leave when Fasion show up.”You’re not going anywhere “Fasion “Anna,My darling “Luke went behind him as Anna and Duke moved away and shot him.Fasion fell to the ground,”Is he dead”Yes”Good! How dare you hurt Duke! You will rot in hell! Anna and Luke left with Duke.

At Port Charles-The Cassadine office Nikolas was working when Michael came into the office.”Nikolas,i'm glad you’re back but you need to leave my company alone”We are both in the same business it’s going to happen “Then I’ll play dirty “I hope you do “

At Edward/Lila Hotel-Ava and AJ we’re having lunch together.”This is nice “Yes it is,So how does it feel being back “Good I miss my family “I’m sure you did and now that Sonny gone it’s so much easier for you,Did you have anything to do with his deaths “No”Oh I know a good liar when I see it”AJ smirk at Ava.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment