Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Ch 18

“Toil and Trouble ch 18”
At The Quartermaine mansion-Michael was in a room setting it up for his son when Carly came into the room.”Why are you here “To see if you need help,I will not let you push me away “I don’t need you're help I have everything for my son who will be raised here”Why do you want raise him here “With my family that will love and support him”as Lucas came into the room carrying boxes. “Lucas “I have some of his things “Lucas,You can keep it ,I mean it that I want you as my son godson “Thanks Michael and for not going after Brad “How is Brad”He left town, I have been trying to call him”Lucas,I’m sorry I know this is breaking you're heart”Yes it is, I would like to say goodbye to Wiley”Of course,I’m name him AJ after my father “Thanks Michael “Lucas left.”This is breaking Lucas heart,You were nice to him”It’s not his fault”No, I need to go see you're father “Sonny not my father,His actually no one father,Did you hear that Kristina isn’t Sonny child she Ned”No,Sonny must be devastating “That’s Life “Carly left..

At The Metro Co-Skye was decoration it as Nina came by.”Skye,What are you up to”Oh Nina you know me so well,This hotel belongs to me and my family The Quartermaine “How did you do that”It was easy,I also have Jax share of you're magazine back “Thanks “You’re Welcome,I want half of the share “Of course you can I like working with you”We do make a great team,Remember we were called Toil and Trouble “Yes,Good Times”Yes”

At Jax-Jax was talking to Alexis.”Can you help me get the hotel back “No I’m sorry you lost the hotel,Here information on it”Alexis give Jax a piece of paper and read it.”The Quartermaine stole the hotel”Yes,Can I get it back”No I’m sorry it’s a legal deal”This isn’t good “

Outside the Hotel-Carly try to get inside the door was closed and she bang on the door as Skye open.”We are closed “This is my hotel”No it’s my family hotel! Now go be with Sonny! How does it feel to lose! Skye close the door on Carly.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment