Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble ch 39

“Toil and Trouble ch 39”
At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned and Olivia we’re in the den.”You look beautiful “Thanks “Olivia,I cannot wait to start a family with you”Me too “Olivia and Ned share a kiss as Kristina came into the room,”Kristina,I’m glad you’re here,I was wondering if you would like to stay here “I would love too “As Tracy came into the room,”So you're my Grandmother “Don’t call me “Well you our a grandma,Now we sure go to the party “Do we know who’s hosting it “No”

At Nikolas-Laura was getting everything ready when Spencer came into the room.”Spencer,I’m glad you’re back ,I miss you”I miss you too”Spencer hug his grandmother.”We need to get ready “

At Carly’s-Carly and Jax we’re having lunch with Josslyn.”I hope you can fight this”Me too,I don’t want to leave “You will fight it,I’m sure Alexis”Yes”

At Nikolas-The guest came into the room and looked for a host as Nikolas came into the room.”I believe you’re looking for me”Nikolas “Nikolas went by Valentin.”Are you Shock you didn’t kill me! You took me from my son and took my money but it’s all mine again! The empire is mine and Spoon island! You will have nothing, “I didn’t kill you ,You fell”You’re not innocent “Either are you”as Mac came inside the room.”I want you to arrest Valentin for killing me,’You have no evidence “I turn the evidence in already “Valentin Cassadine you’re under arrest “About time”As Hayden came into the room.”Hayden”Elizabeth it’s good to see you”Why are you here “Nikolas and I are still married “What! “Mother, I was going to tell you”I miss this town”

“Nina,Are you okay”Yes I need to go “Nina, Be careful “I will,Valentin has never hurt me”Nina left as Sasha came by,”Where Nina going”Who are you”Nina daughter Sasha “Oh,Did you just get here “Yes”I’m Skye Alcazar,Nina and I went to school together,Valentin was arrested “No”Sasha left as Lorenzo came by,”Who was that “I know who she isn’t,She claim she Nina daughter but she isn’t “How do you know “Because the baby died,I was their Nina was in a coma when was pregnant and I remember what happened “You need to tell her”Yes”

“Nikolas It’s good to see you “Thanks Monica “I’m glad you’re here and happy ,Emily would want that”Yes she would want it for both of us” Yes “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment