Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 36

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 36”
At General Hospital-Nellie room-Nellie was getting ready to leave with Skye and Lorenzo. “Nellie,We want you to take it easy “I will,I can’t wait to see my son I miss him”AJ missed you too”Nellie and Skye and Lorenzo went into the hallway and ran into Carly.”Nellie “We are leaving “No wait,I just want to say that I’m willing to put the past behind we are family you’re the mother of my grandson and you saved both my daughter and mother,I will let it go but if you hurt my son again it’s over “I will not hurt Michael “You better not”Carly left.

Bobbie room-Bobbie was getting ready to go home as Carly came into the room.”Mama,Let’s Get you home “Yes,Is Luke in town”Luke calls me his help a friend “Oh I’m sure it’s for a good cause “Yes”Luke can’t stay in one town anyway “No”

At Greece -A Hospital-Duke room -Duke was in bed as Dr Munro came into the room.”How are you doing “I’m feeling better “Good “As Anna came into the room.”How’s Duke “His doing great,You can go home soon “Thank you”Dr Munro left.Anna lean towards Duke.”Anna,I remember you,I remember everything “Oh Duke ,I’m glad I found you”Me too”Anna kiss Duke.Dr Munro was watching them as Luke came by.”What’s going on”Nothing just check on my patience “Dr Munro left and Luke knew he was up to something.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment