Sunday, January 19, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 3 Ch 5

“Toil and Trouble Part 3 ch 5”
“Carly’s bad Day”
At Edward/Lila Hotel-Ric and Brenda we’re having breakfast together when Carly came into the room and saw them. “Ric you’re in town too? Are you both dating “Actually we are married”What! “Yes oh we also brought Sonny old house,I can’t wait to redecorates it! “You both will never be happy! Carly left..

Olivia was having breakfast alone when Ned came by.”Ned”Olivia,I know you have a doctor appointment today and I want to go with you”I don’t know what will happen to us but I want you to be in the baby's life”Thanks “Ned and Olivia left..

In the lobby-Ava and AJ came in holding hands as Carly came by.”Just Great,So you are dating “Yes we are and happy ,Avery love AJ who knows Maybe AJ will be her new Daddy “Sonny her Daddy! “His dead and it’s my choice to decide what to do, you're not in Avery life anymore,Thanks God”How does it feel to lose! “You will not have it all! AJ you will destroy you're happiness like you always do! Carly left..Ava,I will not let hurt you “I know.We can’t let her get to us”No”

At General Hospital-Dr Nero was exam Olivia.”You’re babies are healthy “Did you say babies “Yes, you're having twins “That’s wonderful “Yes”Are they healthy “Yes,Do you want to know the sex”Yes”It’s one boy,One girl”Twins,I still can’t believe it”Me either “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment