Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble ch 27

“Toil and Trouble ch 27”
At Crimson-Nina was working when Skye came into the office.”Skye,I’m glad you’re here,I have you're office all set”Thanks “You’re Welcome,I’m glad I call you”Me too it was time I came home “Yes.Skye did you have anything to do with Jax Trouble “Yes he broke my heart “Oh Skye “Jax didn’t pay his taxes it’s true, I just help the government fine it”Skye smile..

At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned and Olivia we’re talking.”I have been thinking about re-elections for Mayor that’s coming soon”Yes it is”I want to run again “I will help you with it”They share a kiss as Michael came into the room.”Michael,We are sorry about Sonny”Don’t,I’m glad his gone”Michael,You’re allowed to have feelings towards him,Without ruin you're memories of AJ “As Monica came into the room.”Michael “Grandmother,Everyone I’m fine that Sonny gone the world a safer place “We are here for you” Thanks,I’m going to take my son to the park “Michael left.”Well Monica you got what you want Michael back “Yes and it was worth it and you have Kristina “Monica,What else do you want”The big finale is tonight! Michael and Skye know what it it”

At Carly/Sonny -Carly was planning Sonny funeral as Bobbie and Lucas came into the room.”Let us help you” Thanks “Have you told Mike “No he will not remember anyway,I wish Michael was here with me “Maybe Michael will come to the funeral “Maybe “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment