Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble ch 34

“Toil and Trouble ch 34”
“Welcome Home Prince”
At Nikolas-Nikolas was making everything perfect when Alexis and Laura came into the room.”Nikolas,You’re alive”Yes I been in town for awhile “Why didn’t you tell me”I had to get my son from board school “What happened to you”Valentin he try to kill me”We will deal with him”Oh Yes we will,I’m going to have a party and tell everyone I’m alive “When”Tomorrow night here”I will help you if you need it”Thanks Mother “It’s good to see you”You too”How are the Children “Kristina is doing good it turned out that Sonny wasn’t her father it was Ned”Wow”I’m glad that Ned her father “Yea,I heard about Jax trouble “Yes it’s not good “

At Valentin /Nina-Valentin was reading something and looking worrying when Nina came into the room,”Valentin,What are you looking at you look worrying “I’m find,Just business “Yea,Well Let’s go to bed”Valentin and Nina went upstairs.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were in bed together.”We make a great team “Yes we do ,We will run this town now”Skye Face Lorenzo.”Lorenzo,I want another baby “Skye with Alan it was a risky pregnancy “It was worth it and so will this baby be”I just can’t lose you “You wouldn’t “

On a Jet-A woman was on a plane.”I can’t wait to go home and see you my love “She smile.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment