Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 4

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 4”
At General Hospital-Monica saw Bobbie leave the lab office and went inside as the guy was doing the test for Bobbie.”Stop,What are you doing “Nurse Spencer ask me to do a DNA test for her “Well it’s not for a case so stop and give me the hair sample “The guy give it to Monica.”Thanks,Do you know who it was for “No”You’re not in trouble ,Only do test on case”I will”Monica left..

Bobbie was on her phone.”Carly,I give the hair samples to the lab guy we will know soon who Nellie Mother is “Bobbie hang up the phone to fine Monica by her,”Monica “Was it worth it? Trying to get the truth about Nellie? I stopped the DNA test,You know it’s only for case,Bobbie I’m going to have to suspend you from the hospital till further notice “Monica,We just want answer “I’ll sure you do”Do you know who Nellie Mother is”It doesn’t matter”Bobbie left..Monica went by the nurse station and made a phone call.”Skye.We have a problem “

At The Courthouse -Valentin trial -Valentin was looking around for Nina who wasn’t their as Alexis and Laura came by.”You will finally pay for what you did to my son”It was self defense “Enough with the lies “

Nikolas was in the hallway as Nina came by.”Nikolas,I want to help you get Valentin “Really “Yes Valentin confess to me about what he did to you”Thanks you”Tea  came by.”I want to testify for Nikolas “Really “Yes ! “Alright I will put you on the stand “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment