Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 16

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 16”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we’re having breakfast with their children when Nellie cell phone rang . Lorenzo give her a look as she pick up the phone.”Nellie Alcazar,I’ll be right their”Nellie hang up the phone and smile.”Nellie,What’s going on”I’m a match for Bobbie who needs a kidney “Nellie,You can’t donate “Why not! This is away too get Michael back “Nellie I forbid you to do this”You can’t do that! I’m an adult “Lorenzo,Let’s go and talk”Skye and Lorenzo went to another room and close the door.”Skye,If Nellie does this She can fine about who her parents really are “We will not let that happen I will make sure I love Nellie too”I know you do,Even when you found out who her parents are you still love Nellie”You can’t help who you’re parents are “No,I was hoping Nellie would be over Michael “Me too “Nellie came into the room.”Daddy,I’m going to do this “I know you are,We will support you but Nellie You May not get Michael back “I know”Let’s go”

At Valentin trial-Valentin came in and look at Nina who came into the courthouse.Nina sit down as Nikolas and Laura and Alexis came into the courtroom and Tea As the judge came into the room and everyone stood up..”Have you reach you're verdict “Yes”The Judges was handle the paper and read it and give it back to the jury and Valentin stood up. “Valentin Cassadine we fine you guilty of trying to kill Nikolas Cassadine,Ten To twenty years in jail”No! Valentin was upset and look at Nina.” Yes! Nikolas was happy about it.”Nikolas “This is a great thing “Yes I’m going to check on Bobbie “I’ll go with you “

Tea was cleaning up her notes as Alexis came by.”You are a great Lawyer “Thanks I never lose a case”Good luck being the DA”

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment