Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 43

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 43”
At The Police Station-Tea was about to leave when Ric came by.”Tea Delgado “Yes,That’s me”I’m Ric Lansing “Yes I remember you,So you're going to be my assistant DA”Yes I’m “That’s great,I need to go check on a family member “Alright,I will take things over from here “As Mac and Robert came by.”Ric Lansing,You’re back”Yes,I’m going to be Tea assistant DA”Really “Yes “We Just got back from the accident scene “What accident “Xavier Alcazar was hit by a car”No,Do you know who it was”No all we have is a witness ,Carly Corinthos and she said it was a woman driving a black car”We need to find the driver “Yes” I need to go but I know you will  find him”Tea left.”So you’re going to be just an assistant “Yes”

At General Hospital-Xavier room-Xavier was in bed and Skye was by her son bedside as Ava came into the room.”Skye,I brought you some tea”Thanks ‘If you need anything I’m here for you,You help me get my daughter back “Can you look for the person who did this to my beautiful son”Yes”Thanks “Ava left the room,.

Lorenzo was in the hallway as Tea came by.”Lorenzo,I’m here for you,We will fine who hit my nephew “Thanks Sis”You’re Welcome “Tea hug Lorenzo.”It’s hard to see my son like this,Skye think he will wake up but I’m not sure and if it does what if his different “You will still love him and help him”Yes”Skye came by,”Skye,We will find this person “Yes I know “Skye,Why don’t you take a break “No I just need to pee”Skye,You’re pregnant “Alright,I’ll take a break “Why don’t I take you to get something to eat “Alright “Lorenzo kiss Skye on the forehead and left with Tea.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment