Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 35

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 35”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was sitting down planning the party when Lila Rae came into the room.”Mother,What are you doing “Sit down”Lila Rae sit down by her mother.”I’m planning a party for Nellie it’s a surprise “Oh ,How is Nellie ‘She doing great ,We didn’t tell her about her parents “As Lorenzo came into the room.”You told Lila Rae about Nellie “I will not lie to our daughter “Daddy I will not say anything “Thank you,I’m going to check on Nellie “As Xavier came into the room with the nanny.”How was school “It was good,I have homework “I’ll help you with it son”Thanks Daddy “While Don’t you go get a snack “Xavier left with the nanny.”Lorenzo,Let’s spend time with our children today “Alright “

At Felicia/Mac-Felicia was sitting down looking at a picture of Georgia when Tess sit down with her.”Felicia “This is my daughter Georgia,I miss her every day I mess up as a mother I left my children to Chaz my ex husband around the world if I didn’t leave my Georgia would still be here,I have forgiven you I did the same thing to my daughters”You’re not like me,I never saw you,You came back “Why don’t we just forgive each other and start over “Yes,I would like that “

At General Hospital-Bobbie room-Bobbie woke up as Scotty came in with flowers.”Scotty”Bobbie I’m glad you’re alright,I have feelings still for you”Scotty kiss Bobbie.”Oh Scotty,I’m willing to try it”Good,We can take it slow “Good “

At Lila/Edward hotel-Laura and Kevin were having dinner together.”So How did it go with the Debate “Great,Alexis and I decide to run together “That’s wonderful “Yes it is,Two Woman running together “Good,I’m happy for both of you “Thanks “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment