Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 38

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 38”

You’re my son”
 ”At Greece-A Hospital-Luke was looking at Dr Munro as Anna came by.”Luke,What are you looking at”I have news about Dr Munro,I knowing how he keeps looking at Duke and you so I did a test to see if their a connection “Connection “Yes,Anna Dr Munro is you're son with Duke”No,That baby died”No he didn’t “Luke show Anna the paperwork.”How? That baby died”I don’t know “Griffin came by.”Griffin,You’re my son,I don’t know how this happened but it did”Yes I’m you're son”You know”Yes “Who raise you”Faison “Faison,Did he hurt you “No his my father “No his not! Faison stole you from Duke and I ! Please come with us to the states and we can get to know each other “No I have a job here a Life “Griffin,Don’t hate us”I need to go”Griffin left.”Just give him time to come around “Yes,Thanks Luke “You’re Welcome “

Duke room-Duke was in bed remember everything from his past when Anna came into the room.”Anna,I remember everything from our past,Robin who I love and Emma Robin daughter “You do”Yes”Oh Duke,I just found out news from our past the baby we lost is alive right here in the hospital “Who”The doctor who saved you ,Dr Munro “His our son “Yes and he angry,Faison raised him”No”Yes I want him back “Give it time ,In the meantime let’s go home “Anna took Duke hand,”Yes Let’s go home “

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was resting on the couch when her phone rang.”Skye Alcazar,Oh I haven’t heard from you in a long time,Yes you can stay here “Skye hung up the phone and went to sleep.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment