Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble ch 16

“Toil and Trouble ch 16”
“Another Quartermaine “
At The  stateville-Nelle was in her cell when the police officer came by,”You have a visitor “Nelle went with the cop and into a room.”Hello Nelle “Hello Skye,It’s good to see you”You too,I just wanted to let you know that we are working on getting you out of here “Thanks ,Is that why you're here”No to tell you that the truth is out about Wiley “Michael know”Yes”This isn’t good”Don’t worry you will get out of here I promise him”Thanks,Is he coming back “When it’s safe”Thank “Skye left.

At Brad/Lucas-Lucas went into Wiley room and pick up His clothes and toys and cried as he found a note and read it was from Brad saying that he was sorry and was leaving town.”No!

At Jax-Jax was at home on the phone trying to get back to his hotel but it wasn’t working he was getting upset when Josslyn came into the room,”What’s going on”You’re Mother and I lose the hotel “Oh I’m sorry “Thanks,I guess it’s not the end of the world and we still have money “Yes”

At A mansion-Monica was over at the governors house they just had sex.”Monica,This has been fun I know you are just use me”No I really like you John”I like you too”John kiss Monica,”We make a great team”Yes we do soon everything will be the way it should be”Yes”

At Alexis-Alexis was at home looking at a test results when Kristina came into the room.”Mother,You wanted to see me” Yes “As Ned and Olivia came into the room.”What’s going on”I didn’t think you are Sonny kid so I had a DNA test results done again and I have the results back I haven’t read them yet”How did you get Ned DNA”I had an old hairbrush “Well Let’s find out”Alexis open it ,”What does it say”Kristina,You’re a Quartermaine “Wow! Another daughter “Kristina “I’m glad I’m not a Corinthos,I would like to know you “You too”I’m glad we found the truth “Yes”

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment