Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 1 ch 7

“Toil and Trouble ch 7”
At General Hospital-Carly room-Carly was in bed and Sonny was holding her hand as the doctor was looking at the baby with a sonograms..”What’s going on with my baby”As Bobbie came in and look at the sonogram and the doctor.Bobbie know what was going on and took her daughter hands..”Carly I love you ,You need to stay calm but the baby is gone”What! You had What’s called a intra -uterine fetal “How did this happen “We don’t know or how long it’s been inside of you like this ,We need to do a DNC and clean you up”Do we know the sex of the baby “It’s to hard to tell I’m sorry “It’s not you're fault “This is no one fault it happens “I’ll be right back “Sonny left the room..”Carly I’ll be right here for you “Thanks Mother “

In the hallway-Sonny was sad about the baby when Josslyn and Jax came by..”What’s going on”The baby died,It’s called an intraUterine fetal baby “No,How’s Mother “Bobbie with her you can go see her “Josslyn left,.”Sonny I’m sorry “Thanks “

At Carly’s room-Carly was in bed and Bobbie was in the room..”First I lose Michael now this “What happened with Michael “His still anger about Aj and chance his last name to Quartermaine “Michael an adult now making his decision but it doesn’t change that much ,You and Sonny raise him “True “Josslyn came into the room.”Mom,I’m sorry “Oh Josslyn “Josslyn hug her mother..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment