Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble ch 30

“Toil and Trouble ch 30”
“Welcome Back, Lorenzo,Nellie,AJ “
At The Hotel-Skye,Monica and Ned and Olivia and Michael were greeted there guest as Jax came into the room,”Skye! We need to talk! It was you who got me deported “You didn’t pay you're taxes! It wasn’t my fault! Now we are in the middle of an opening “Skye went into the center of the room.”We have an announcement to make not only is this hotel reopened tonight it's also a night for us to recommend this town and bring back our loved ones “Everyone was a little shock of what Skye was talking about.”Jax,We can try to fix this Josslyn needs you “Thanks I’m sorry about Sonny “As Nellie came into the room,”What is she doing here! How did you get out “As Tea came by.”The Charger against Nellie Are drop”Why! You can’t do this”Skye went by Nellie.”I’m glad you’re here”You know each other “Yes Skye my stepmother “What! Who are you married too,She married to me” As Lorenzo walk into the room and kiss Skye.”I miss you “I miss you too “You’re Alive ! That’s the big surprise “Nellie,I’m glad you’re here “Thanks Daddy”Nellie and Lorenzo share a hug as Lila Rae came by,”Daddy “Lila Rae,I miss my family it’s so good to be back “Is this you're surprise! “No Carly their more! “what are you up to Monica “Oh Mother Just watch! It’s time for the big finals I was in this from the beginning! As AJ walk into the room,”AJ! “Yes! I’m back thanks to our son and my mother and Skye! “How! Sonny went to jail for killing you! “Sonny has killed a lot of people anyway! “Sonny did shot Father and Monica saved him and we help fake his death till it was safe for him to come back “You know all this time! “Yes! I’m a Quartermaine “Michael I cannot believe you,You are not acting like my son!

“We need to name the hotel,It’s going to be called Lila and Edward “Oh Mother and Daddy will like it” as Tracy came into the room,”Tracy,You’re home “Skye,AJ it’s good to see you back from the dead ,What you both pull off it true Quartermaine and Michael it’s good that you’re acting like one about Time “

“Tracy ,Why are you here “I just had to see this after what you told me what you were up to I just had to be here,Monica who is this”This is John the governor “Oh”

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment