Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 47

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 47”
“Dirty On Ned”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy was having a drink when Ned came into the room.”I took care of it,Mother this is the last time I’m going to do you a favor “Thanks you son,I do hate what I did it was an accident “I believe you” I will never forget what you did for me”

At Alexis-Alexis was at home when a man came in holding a folder. “I have some dirty on Ned Quartermaine “Thanks you”Alexis paid the man and he left as Alexis open the folder and saw the pictures of Ned with Tracy car.”No”Alexis made a phone call.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was pouring some hot water when Skye came in wearing a robe.”How was you're bath”Great,Have you heard from Lila Rae “No,I haven’t,Do you want some tea”Yes”Lorenzo and Skye sit down and had some tea.”Our son will wake up,”Yes”Lila Rae came into the room,”Lila Rae,Where Have You been”Just take a break from everything,How’s Xavier “He will wake up”I hope so”We are still going to have you're sister party tomorrow “Alright “

At Jax-Jax and Josslyn we’re having dinner together.”Josslyn,Now that you're old enough I want you to come work with me”Alright,I will love to learn the family business “Good,Now That It’s Just Me I need someone to pass the business into “Yes”

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment