Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble ch 37

“Toil and Trouble ch 37”
At Edward and Lila hotel-AJ was sitting down when Skye came into the room and sit down.”Sorry I’m late I just drop the kids at home “No problem “So how are you and Michael “We are doing great I can’t believe I’m a Grandfather “I know either can Lorenzo ‘Skye Who’s Nellie Mother “Actually Lorenzo not Nellie Father,Nellie parents are someone we know ,Her Mother give her up to Lorenzo Who’s been protecting her since and paid for her board school,Lorenzo love her and Nellie isn’t that bad of a person “Who’s her parents “I will tell you but you have to keep the secret “I will “

At City Hall-Laura was filling out paperwork when Ned came by. “Laura,What are you doing here”I’m just getting some paperwork,I’m running for Mayor “Well I’ll see you in the debate “Yes you will”

At Carly’s-Carly was drinking when Jax came into the room.”Carly “Jax,Why are you here “I have to go back to Australia and I want you and Josslyn to come with me”Jax,I can’t leave “Why What’s keeping you here? Sonny gone and Morgan and Michael hate you “Jax,I’m not in love with you”Oh”I’m sorry you have to go back but Josslyn isn’t going with you,I have custody ,I do wish you were not going back “Me too “Then fight this,Did you really not pay you're taxes “Yes,I don’t know how Skye found out”Skye and Lorenzo need to pay for what they did”Skye was just getting revenge for AJ ,You would Of done the same and I hurt her for Brenda “Brenda,Thanks God she out it my life “

At Lorenzo/Skye-Lorenzo was in his office looking at a picture of two people together.”I will protect you're daughter “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment