Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble ch 28

“Toil and Trouble Ch 28”
At The Hotel-Skye was getting it ready for the reopening when Michael came in with his son.”Oh Michael,It’s so nice to see you with you're son”Thanks “Michael,Are you really for tonight “Yes Skye and it was worth it”I just don’t want you to get hurt “I’m a grown man and I was apart of this plan from the start “Yes you called me about helping you and Monica,Having Nina call me was just a cover up to come “Yes and it was worth it,I’m going to do my part and make sure my mother comes “Good”Skye smile at Michael who left..

At Jax House-Jax came home to find his house up for sale and inside it was empty as Alexis came into the room.”Alexis,How do I get everything back “I had bad news Jax “Now What”

At Carly/Sonny-Carly was with Bobbie and Lucas planned Sonny funeral as Michael came in with his son.”Michael,I’m glad you’re here “I want to see how you are and I thought you may want to see my son”Yes ,Come here my grandson “Carly hug AJ ..”I’m so glad you’re here I need you”Lucas look at AJ it was hard for him.”I Sure go”Lucas,Grandmother and Mom ,The hotel is having a reopening today I would like you all their”To watch the Quartermaine celebrations taking the hotel from me! “it was our from the start ,It’s important to me I hope you come”Michael took his son as Josslyn came into the room she had been crying.”Josslyn,What’s wrong “I just got off the phone with Daddy he had to leave the country and go back to Australia “No”Michael,Can you fix it”I’ll try my best”Thanks I can’t lose Daddy “

At Jax House-Jax was upset that he had to go back to Australia.”Can you fix this”I don’t think so I’m sorry “I can’t leave my daughter here “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment