Sunday, January 19, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 3 Ch 2

“Toil and Trouble Part 3 ch 2”
“Secrets “
At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy was getting ready to leave when Ned and Olivia came into the room.”What’s going on “I’m leaving town”Do you know what this has cost me! Cover for you in the accident,Laura and Alexis blackmailed me to give up my re-election! You need to do the right thing and tell the cops that you hit Xavier “AJ was listening to them and left.

At The Dock-Nellie was thinking about what she learned tonight when Michael came by.”I thought you may need a friend “Yes I do,But are you sure “Yes,I know what you’re going through being upset that you’re family lie to you”I always wonder who my mother was but I was told she loved me and passed away “That’s all they told you”Yes”,So it looks like Sonny is my father''Wow ``”Yeah”Sonny did have his faults but he loved his children “Yes,I sure go home even though I’m upset with Lorenzo “Did you hear that Xavier wake up”No,That’s wonderful “Yes “

At General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo were talking to Rae.”So how long will you be here “Forever “Good” Yes”I’m just so happy that our son wakes up “Me too,Skye,Lorenzo I know who hit you're son”AJ said as he came by.”Who hit my son! “I overheard Ned and Olivia talk to Tracy at the house,It was Tracy “No! That bitch! I want her but in jail! “Skye ,Clam Down We will get justice for our son! “You better believe it,If Tracy doesn’t go to jail”I’ll deal with it”You better call now Tracy wants to leave town “Let’s go”

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment