Sunday, January 19, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 3 Ch 6

“Toil and Trouble Part 3 ch 6”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Rae we’re having tea together.”I’m glad you’re back “Me too,Skye I know you want revenge on Tracy but you need to think about the children “I just want Tracy to pay for what she did”She will “As Nellie came into the room.”Nellie “You know Lorenzo will make sure of it” Yes,Nellie how are you? I know it was hard “Yes it was,Skye I’m not mad at you but I’m mad at Lorenzo for lying and use me to get revenge on Sonny”Lorenzo does love you”I know,I’m glad that Xavier is awake “Thanks “I’m going to look for a new house “Nellie left,”This will change their relationship “Yes”Let’s go check on my son”Skye and Rae left..

At a press conference-Ned was holding a press conference.”I love this town but I’m resigning as mayor of this town and I will back Laura Spencer as Mayor Of this town “Ned ended the press conference..

At Kelly’s-Bobbie and Scotty we’re having breakfast together. ``”We should go away for the weekend. “I love that “Good,Wherever you want to go”I will plan it and let you know”Bobbie kiss him as Carly came into the room,”Really! “Carly,We are dating you need to get use to us”His Just going to hurt you “Carly be nice to Scotty”I’ll try”I will see you later “Scotty left..”Is it get serious with you and Scotty “Yes,We are going out of town “Really! I’ll try “Carly,You need to move on and be happy “I’m going to try “Good “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment