Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 1 ch 5

“Toil and Trouble ch 5”
“Michael Quartermaine “
At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica had just told Skye about her plan..Skye was a little shocked by it..”Monica ,I’m surprise by this plan,What about Jason “I love Jason but AJ was my biological son and I owned it to him to take revenge “Well Let Me help you,But I want to hurt Carly too”Carly will be dealing with a lot soon, Besides her new baby,Michael is finally going to take our last name and I want you to stay here,You’re Family “Thanks Monica , I do wish I was a Quartermaine “We sure do another test you know Tracy could of switch it”Yes I wouldn’t put it past her”Why did you come to town”an old friend called me,Nina Reeves “Oh she runs Crimson ,Jax is her partner now he brought the company “Yes I know”Skye ,You deserves better then him”Thanks ,I’m over him anyway “Who’s Xavier Father “Skye pick up her cup and drink it..

At Carly/Sonny-Carly and Sonny we’re sitting on the couch when Michael came in holding a piece of paper..”Michael,What is it”I’m finally you going to do the right thing and honor my father AJ,I’m going to chance my last name to Quartermaine what it sure be”Michael! Don’t! AJ not you're father! Carly was getting upset..”AJ blood runs though mine just like Jax run through Josslyn! I’m honor my father who Sonny killed! Sonny got up..”I thought we were done with this we put it behind us”My Father is dead and you can’t change that you shot him! Michael pick up a pen and sign it..”No! Michael please don’t file those papers! We loved you had a great childhood! “Really? When I was shot at and put in a coma by Sonny enemy!! Carly was getting upset..”Carly,Clam down ,Michael you’re upset you’re pregnant mother “Michael left..”Sonny ,Call an ambulance”

At Ava-Ava was at home packing her belongings when there was a knock on the door it was Julian..”Ava,Where are you going? Are you leaving town? “No,I’m moving into the Quartermaine mansion “What’s going on”

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment