Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble ch 36

“Toil and Trouble ch 36”
“Goodbye Sonny”
At The Funeral for Sonny-Carly was waiting for more guest to come so far just Bobbie and Lucas and Laura and Josslyn were their.”I guess Michael not coming “Carly sit down.”We are here to say goodbye to Sonny Corinthos “

At Julian-Julian was at home when someone knocked On the door it was Lorenzo.”Lorenzo,It’s good to see you”You too so know we will be running this town together “Yes we will,Ava wants to join us “Do you think that’s a good idea “Ava doesn’t think all the way before she does something “We can’t have that”No”

At General Hospital-Skye was having a doctors appointment.”I want to have a baby ,Can you make sure everything okay “Yes Let’s have a look”The doctor exam Skye..

At Kelly’s-Bobbie was having some coffee when Scotty came into the room.”Bobbie,How are you doing”It’s killing me to see my daughter like this”Bobbie you had to think this day would come, it was a matter of time for Sonny to be killed “Scotty this is breaking my daughter heart”Carly will heal just like she always does “I hope so”Bobbie You need a life beside you're children “Yes I know “

At General Hospital-Skye had just finished up her appointment.”Skye,You can have a child but you will have a risky pregnancy just like before “Thanks I need to pick up my children “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment