Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 2

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 2”
“Secrets”
At Kelly’s-Bobbie and Carly we’re having coffee talking.”Carly,Have you figure out what you want to do “No not yet,I need something “You will figure it out”I miss Sonny so much “as Nellie came into Kelly’s with her son,”Oh AJ “We are Just here for coffee “Carly look at her grandson.”Can I hold him”I guess “Carly pick up AJ,”So Lorenzo you’re Father?Did he want you to come after me”My relationship with my father isn’t you're business “Who’s your Mother ? It’s not Skye is it”No but Skye been like a mother to me more then my own mother “Nellie took AJ back.”So you and Skye are close “Yes,Look I’m trying to get my life together and be a great mother to my son”Nellie left..”Carly,What is it”Their more about Nellie then we know yet,I took a piece of her hair,Can you take it to the hospital for a DNA test “Carly “Please “Alright “Bobbie took the hair.

At Crimson-Nina went into her office and throw everything as Skye came into the office,”Nina,Let Me help you,I didn’t want you to be hurt I just wanted you to know the truth “I know,I’m glad you were honest with me,It’s just I thought Valentin was the one man who wouldn’t hurt me”You will find someone ,I promise “Thanks,We sure get back to work “

At Lorenzo office-Lorenzo was talking to Julian.”It’s time we take over this town and now that my sister is the DA we don’t have to worry “Are you sure you can trust Tea”Yes I can “Good,So What’s the next plan”

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment