Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 13

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 13”
At General Hospital-Carly was sitting on the couch scared and crying as Jax came by with food.”I have some food for you junk food “Oh Jax,Thanks I cannot lost my mother,I already lost to much “You will not lose you're mother “Carly leaned her head on Jax shoulders.

Lucas was in the hallway when Laura came by.”Lucas,Do you need anything “My Mother to be well “Bobbie will get better I left a message for Luke and Lulu and Lucky “Thanks “Laura left..Carly and Jax came by with Monica.”Bobbie is just going to sleep tonight “Alright call us if anything changes “Of course , I don’t want Bobbie to die either “They left..

At Skye/Lorenzo-Nellie was in her son room watching him slept.”You need a family I wish I had both my parents but it was just Daddy and I Till Skye came around and I’m glad she did I just wish I know my mother and I’ll will make us a family,I know what to do”Nellie went downstairs as Lila Rae was there.”Lila Rae,Can you watched my son his sleeping “Sure”Thanks Sis”Nellie left as Spencer came into the room.”Spencer,Why are you here “I want to make sure you Alright “Oh that’s sweet of you and I’m fine ,I’m sorry about my father his overprotective “I understand that,Lila Rae would you like to see a movie someday “Sure”Skye came into the room.”Spencer “Mrs Alcazar,I like you're daughter and would like to take her on a date one day “I will talk about it with my daughter “Spencer left.”Mother,I really like him”Oh Lila Rae,I'll talk to you're father “Thanks Mother “

At Tea House-Tea was sitting on her couch when there was a knock on the door it was Lorenzo . “Lorenzo,Why are you here “Hello sis”Lorenzo came into the room.”To make sure you keep the end of you're deal”I will,you help me get this job and I will not charge you with anything “Sis,I’m glad you’re here too”Me too I need a change in my life “Yes”

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment