Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 42

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 42”
At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy was upset when Ned came into the room.”Ned,I need you're help and it almost means you’re loyalty to me “What do you need mother “Tracy took Ned hand and went inside the garage and Ned saw a car that had a dent in it. “Mother,What did you do”It was an accident I hit a child”No! Who! “Skye son,I need you to help me hide it”No! I’m not going to do this! Clean up you're own mess and make it right! I’m you're mother “Mother ,This is a little boy no matter how you feel about their parents “I know but I cannot go to jail and if I don’t you know Lorenzo will kill me! Help you're mother “Ned didn’t want to do it,”This will destroy my run for re-election if it comes out that I help you”It will not come out! So what are you going to do”

At The Park-The accident scene Mac was looking at the scene when Robert came by,”Why did you want me to meet you here “A little boy was hit here today by a car,I need you're help in this case “Sure,Do you have any witness “Just Carly she saw it and push the little boy out of the way “Who is the little boy”Xavier Alcazar “it could be an enemy “Yes ,I don’t want another mob war”Me either,Let's find this person “Yes”

At Felicia/Mac-Felicia was at home when the doorbell rang she opened it and was shocked it was Anna with Duke.”Duke! You’re alive! “Yes I found him,The Cassadine had him “Felicia “Duke hug Felicia.”It’s so nice to see you”You too”Tess came by,”Who’s this Anna ,Duke,This is my Mother Tess,This is Anna and Duke my good friend “Nice to meet you”You too”Tess went into the kitchen.”I thought you didn’t know who you're mother is”My Grandmother died and it lead me to my mother “How do you feel about it”Good,We are working on it”Good,Looks like we both get a chance with our loved ones “Yes”

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment