Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 48

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 48”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we’re getting ready to leave for the Hospital,”We sure eat before we go”Alright “Skye and Lorenzo sit down at the table,”I wonder if Lila Rae still sleeping”Me too”

Lila Rae was upstairs getting ready for the day as her phone rang she answered it was Spencer.”Last night was wonderful “Lila Rae forget to close the door and Nellie heard it and came into the room as Lila Rae hang up the phone.”Lila Rae,I heard you're conversation,You slept with Spencer “Yes,Don’t say anything to Daddy “I wouldn’t,Did you use protection “I think Spencer use a condom “I hope so”Me too,I really like him”Good “Let’s go have breakfast “

Skye and Lorenzo were having a quiet breakfast together.”I’m going to have my men look into the accident,I promise that we will fine the person “Yes”As Nellie and Lila Rae came downstairs.”Nellie,Happy birthday “Thanks “Lila Rae,You seem different “How different “I don’t know”I did my hair different “That must be it,Tonight we are having dinner at the hotel “Alright “We sure go to the Hospital “We can go with you”Come after you eat,I love you both”Skye and Lorenzo left.”Can you Tell I had sex”No”

At Alexis-Alexis and Laura we’re talking.”We sure go to the cops”Yes and we can use this to our advantage “Yes we can”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was getting ready to leave as Tracy came by.”How’s Xavier “His still in a coma”Well he wake up”I not sure,Whoever did this to him will pay either in jail or by Lorenzo ,I need to go back to the Hospital “Yes”

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment