Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 33

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 33”
At Greece-A Hospital-A man was working as Anna and Duke and Luke came into the hospital.”I need you to look at my husband,His been held captive here”The doctor took Duke to a room.”I’m going to go with him “Anna it’s going to be okay now”Yes”

At Port Charles-Laura was at the hotel getting ready for her debate with Ned as Ned came by.”Good luck”You too”No hurt feelings in this”Same with you”Lila Rae and Spencer and Nikolas and Olivia came into the room.”Lila Rae,Thanks for coming “You’re Welcome “How’s you're sister “Nellie good”That’s good,I’m glad Bobbie is good “Me too “Lila Rae smile at Spencer she was falling for him..

Laura and Ned were about to start their debate as Alexis came by.”Alexis,What are you doing here”I’m entering into the run for Mayor “What! As Nikolas and Olivia came by.”What’s going on “Alexis is entered into the race”What! “I love this town and I have experience “Well Good Luck To Everyone “The debate start. “Welcome Everyone to the debate “How do you feel about medical for all”Everyone sure have free healthcare and the right to choice “Yes ,Everyone has a right to healthcare “Ned,What do you feel about abortion “I’m pro life “I’m pro choice “I’m pro choice “What about limit guns “Their are some guns that sure not be allowed ,We sure have backgrounds check on Everyone “Yes”

At Greece-The Doctor was looking at Duke.”You look formal to me”We never meet”What’s you're name “Dr Griffin Munro”Can you check for posin”Yes”Dr Munro left.”Anna touch Duke Face.”I love you,I’m here with you”

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment