Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 11

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 11”
At General Hospital-Carly was worrying about her mother when Michael came in with his son.”Mom,What’s going on ‘Bobbie sick she needs a new kidney “No”We are looking for donors “I will be test,Mom don’t worry Grandma is going to make it”She better “Nellie is coming to pick up AJ ,I’ll stay with you”Thanks “Carly hugged her son.

Lucas was looking at his mother chart when Monica came by,”Lucas,You’re not a doctor here you’re a son”I just can’t lose my mother “I know,Bobbie is an important member of this hospital and we will save her “Yes”

Carly was talking to Michael. “Josslyn,coming to be tested too”That’s good everyone love Bobbie and will be tested “Yes I wonder if I should call Luke “Maybe “As Nellie came by.”What’s going on “My Grandmother is sick “I’m sorry If their anything I can do”Thanks “Nellie took AJ.”Can you watch him for now “Sure,Michael I do want Bobbie to get well”I believe you”Nellie left.”Can you trust her with you're son”Yes”Laura came by.”Carly,Monica called me about Bobbie “Yes mom needs a new kidney “We will find her one”Yes”Laura,Do you have Luke number “Yes I’ll call him and Lucky and Lulu too”Thanks “

Bobbie room-Bobbie was in bed sleeping when Carly came by and took her mother's hand,”You can’t leave my mother I need you still “Carly kiss Bobbie hands.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment