Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 29

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 29”
At Nina house-Nina look around her house that she share with Valentin she misses him so much when Alexis came into the room.”Thanks for coming “You’re Welcome “I want a divorce “I will start the paperwork “I also want to give Skye my company “Are you sure “Yes I’m leaving town,Their Nothing left for me “Alright I will work on it” Thanks “I’m sorry about Valentin “I was warning about him”It still hurts “Yes it does”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye came into the house as Lorenzo came into the room.”Thanks you Skye for you're support through this”You’re Welcome,I found something about the baby “Is the baby okay “Yes we are having twins “Twins! That’s wonderful “Skye and Lorenzo share a kiss.”You’re Happy “Yes “Good, Is she here”Yes, I need to check on Nellie “Lorenzo left..Skye went upstairs and into a room..”Skye”Hello,“How is she”Nellie okay she going to have a lot to deal with “Yes,Thanks you for being a mother to my daughter “You’re Welcome I love her “Me too,I just hate that I couldn’t raise her”You did the right thing in putting her first “Yes”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica called a family meeting and everyone but Skye was there.”So What is this meeting about “It’s about me,John and I are getting close and I want him to move in”Really “Yes it’s time I’m happy I haven’t felt like this since Alan”I’ll support you” Yes “So you're going to move you're boyfriend in the house that you’re late husband brought you! “Yes and if you don’t like it you can leave”We will all support you”Yes Grandmother “Thanks “How’s ELQ goin “We lose a deal to the Cassadine “Oh that’s great , How much money did we lose! “Tracy It’s not always about money “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment