Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 40

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 40”
“Xavier Alcazar “
At General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo we’re trying to get news about there son when Monica came by,”Monica,Do you know anything about Xavier he was hit by a car “No I just came back from a meeting,I will check it out”Thanks “Skye you need to sit down, “I’m not relaxing till my son is okay “Carly came by,”Skye ,You’re Not doing good you're son good by not taking care of yourself “You’re right,I just can’t lose my son,Thanks for saving him”You helped save Josslyn I owe you”We both our mother and would save any children “Yes”We are going to find the driver “It was a woman,I’ll tell the cops everything “

Xavier room-Xavier was being looked at by Dr Nero and Liz As Monica came into the room.”How’s Xavier “It’s not good,His Losing a lot of blood and hasn’t woken up yet”No this isn’t good “Skye and Lorenzo look through the window.``whoever did this to our son will pay “Yes”

At A garage-Someone had just pulled into the garage and got out of the car.”Oh what I’m going to do!

At General Hospital-Carly was waiting on news when Mac came by,”Do you remember anything “It was a black car and a woman she was wearing a hat and sunglasses “Do you remember anything else who hit Xavier “I would question Carly she hit Xavier “As AJ came by. “AJ,I didn’t hit Xavier I wouldn’t hurt a child no matter how I feel about their parents “As Skye and Lorenzo came by,”What’s going on “Skye,Are you sure It wasn’t Carly that hit you're son”No the nanny who we just fire told us that Carly saved him! Right now that’s all that matters to me! “Skye was getting upset.”Skye,Clam Down”As Nellie and Lila Rae came by. “Mother,Daddy “Xavier,Going to be okay”Yes”

As Dr Quartermaine and Dr Nero came by.”How is my son”

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment