Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 18

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 18”
“I’m Your Mother “
At Texas-Mariah funeral-Felicia was on talking about Mariah.”My Grandmother was not just My Grandmother but my mother she raised me and loved me,I never knew my mother,I will miss Mariah”Felicia sit down and cried as everyone was leaving the funeral.Mac help Felicia up as a woman came by,”The funeral is over “I know,Felicia “Who are you”You’re Mother “You’re my Mother “Yes I’m Tess ,Mariah daughter “Why did you give me up”Can we go somewhere and talk”Sure,This is my husband Mac”They left..

Port Charles-At General Hospital-Skye was worrying about Nellie when AJ came by.’You look worried,”I’m ,This maybe not go well for Nellie “Carly heard them talk and left.

At Texas-Mariah House-Felicia and Mac were their with Tess.”Do you want any tea”No Thanks “I’ll let you both talk “Mac left.”You have a great husband “Yes Mac is a great man”Let’s see where to begin, I was a teenager when I got pregnant with you and I wasn’t ready to be a mother and you're father wasn’t ready either so I did what was best by giving you up,My Mother was upset that I did that she never forgiven me that’s why she had to fine you, I took her granddaughter away “Did you ever want to know me “Yes,Mother told me about you ,I’m sorry “What about my father “He died in a car accident “Oh,Do I have any siblings “No,Felicia I want to get to know you if you can forgive me” I have made mistakes as a mother,I want know you”You have Children “Yes Maxie,My daughter Georgia is dead”I’m sorry “Thanks,I’m also a grandmother “Wow”Yeah come back to Port Charles with me” Yes “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment