Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 51

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 51”
“Secret “
At Lila/Edward-Skye and Lorenzo came into the room.”Olivia,Thanks for helping “You're Welcome,How’s Xavier “The Same”The Quartermaine came into the party and Spencer.”Spencer,I’m glad you’re here “Thanks “As Carly and Jax came into the room.”Why are you here? This is Nellie birthday party “Yes we want to get along with Nellie she the mother of my grandson “Alright,Just Don’t ruin this party “I will not”How’s Xavier “The Same”If you need anything “Thanks “As Nellie came into the room. “Happy Birthday! A birthday party for me! “Yes”Wait,Their one more guest! As Brenda came into the party.”Who are you”I’m you're mother “What! My mother is dead! Daddy what’s going on”Lorenzo went behind Brenda.”You’re supposed to leave! Town”I’m done running it’s time for the truth “You’re Nellie Mother! Carly was in shocked.”Yes
,Nellie Let’s go somewhere and talk alone “You’re not my father are you! Nellie was upset and Lorenzo came by her.”I love you Nellie it will never change ! “Skye,Did you know this”Nellie I love you “Let’s go and talk outside “Nellie and Brenda left.Skye was upset by it as Jax came by.”You raise Brenda daughter? “It wasn’t about my hate toward Brenda,it was about a little girl who needs me’”Who’s her father? It it Luis? Jax just stay out of this “Some party”Yes”Michael do you have feelings for Nellie still “Mother,I’m just trying to deal with the mother of my child “

Ned was outside when Alexis and Laura came by.”We know what you did ,Ned hidden the car that hit Xavier,Coving for you're mother “How do you know “We took pictures,Is it worth it “What do you want “We want you to resign from the election and do the right thing and tell the cops”As Olivia came by.”What’s going on “Olivia I made a mistake,I know who hit Xavier “Who”Tracy “You have to tell the cops”No,I will not turn my mother in ,I will resign “Ned ,If you don’t we are going to the cops”So you want both”Yes”Lorenzo will kill my mother “A little boy is in the hospital!

Brenda and Nellie were talking.”Why did you give me up”It was for you're safety and I’m not well I have been in and out of mental hospital,I had you're brother and after he died it push me to the beak point “Who’s my father “His a dangerous man but it doesn’t matter anymore “Is Sonny my father! I fake that I slept with him to break up with him and Carly”You didn’t know,Yes Sonny you’re father “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment