Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 21

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 21”
At General Hospital-Everyone was waiting on news about Bobbie when Monica came by,”How did the surgery go”Great Bobbie is going to make it she hasn’t woken up yet “Thanks “What about my daughter “Nellie is doing good”Good,I want to see my daughter “Yes you can see Nellie “

Bobbie room-Bobbie woke up as Luke and Carly and Lucas came into the room.”Carly,Lucas What’s going on”You had surgery you need a new kidney “Sounds serious you’re here Luke “I love you Barbara Jean you’re my little sister “Luke kiss Bobbie.”Who’s kidney did I get “Nellie she has three kidney “Wow”You’re going to find we were worrying about you”

Nellie room-Nellie was in bed when Skye and Lorenzo came into the room.”Nellie,You're going to be Fine you did a get thing they owed you”Nellie felt line ..”No! Nellie “Liz and Monica came into the room.”Please save my daughter “Monica got Nellie back.”Nellie”Monica,Did it Work”Yes you save Bobbie “What’s going on with my daughter”Nellie is going to need a blood transfusion “Daddy can give me some “Yes”Nellie,We love you,Skye and I”I know you do”Skye was worrying about the truth coming out and left..

Inside the hallway-Carly was relief about Bobbie when Skye came by,”Carly ,We need to talk alone about family “Fine “Carly and Skye went into Monica office.”You’re right,Nellie isn’t Lorenzo daughter but you need to leave it alone the secret doesn’t matter to you,It will only hurt Nellie,Would you want someone to tell you're children a secret about you're family! Just leave Nellie alone you owe it to her,She saved Josslyn and now Bobbie “It’s Luis isn’t it,That’s Who Nellie Father is”It doesn’t matter Lorenzo love Nellie “I will leave it alone for now “Thanks “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment