Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 44

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 44”
At Kelly’s-Skye and Tea we’re having lunch together.”I just can’t lose my son”You will not,Xavier is a fighter “Yes he is”Skye phone rang ,”Skye Alcazar,I forgot I’m not sure if we will have it”Skye hang up the phone.”I plan a birthday party for Nellie,now I’m not sure if I want it”It maybe a good distraction for you “Yeah maybe,How are you like Port Charles “It’s difference I need a new start”As Carly came into the room.'' you two know each other? “Yes,We our family “How! “I’m Lorenzo sister “Isn’t that convenient! “Carly,I don’t need this right now,Tea Thanks for this I’m going back to the Hospital “I do hope Xavier Alright “I know”Skye left..”So you came to town to help you're brother taken down my husband “Sonny was a criminal “So Is Lorenzo “Tea left..

Outside-Bobbie was about to come in when she ran into Nellie.”Nellie,I’m glad I ran into you,I want to thank you for saving me”I did it because it was the right thing,I’m trying to turn my life around “We all make mistakes,I’m not perfect and either is my daughter no matter how much I love her,I’ll give you a chance “Thanks ,I had a lot of disappointment in my life,It’s time for a new start “Yes “Bobbie went inside.”What took you so long “I ran into Nellie,It’s time we give her a chance,We both have made mistakes and she saved both Josslyn and I “Alright,I’ll try but she better not hurt my son”She will not “

At Crimson -Nina was talking to Kristina and Maxie.”I think we sure cover Xavier accidents,Yes we our a fashion magazine but we own it to Skye to help fine the person “I agree “Me too”

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment