Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 23

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 23”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was just waking up from her nap on the couch and read a note from Lorenzo as Lila Rae came into the room.”Mother,How’s Nellie “Nellie made it through surgery,You're Father went back to the Hospital,Lila Rae come sit down I need to tell you something “Lila Rae sit down next to her mother.”Sounds serious ‘It is,Nellie going to learn a secret soon and she going to need all of us,We are a family “What is it”You’re Father isn’t Nellie Father”Who is”You're father’s Brother Luis ,He was a dangerous man more then you're father “Is he still alive “No and he never know about Nellie “Who’s Nellie Mother “She Someone Who Luis hurts too,I don’t get along with her but I promise her that I would take care of her daughter “I’m glad you did”Me too,We will need to support Nellie”We will ,Thanks for telling me”You're Welcome “

At The Park-Michael was holding his son as Carly came into the park. “Mother,I’m glad Grandmother is Alright “Me too”I need you to promise me that you will leave Nellie alone she the mother of my child and she saved Josslyn and Grandmother “Yes I will leave Nellie alone,I found out who her father is”Mother “You need to know it’s Luis “Oh”I wonder who her mother is”It doesn’t matter “

At General Hospital-Nellie room-Nellie was sleeping as Lorenzo was sitting by her.”I did the right thing by you from the start I wouldn’t change it”

At Sonny old house-Carly came into the room and saw someone in her old house.”Who’s here “He turn around.”Carly,I miss you “Ric! Why are you here! “This is my hometown where my daughter lives and I brought this house! “You just love that you now owe Sonny house you were always jealous of him! “Yes I was Well now his dead and I’m alive!! Now get out!

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment