Sunday, January 19, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 3 Ch 11

“Toil and Trouble Part 3 ch 11”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Rae was looking at a picture of John she still loved him and was jealous of Monica with him as Skye came into the room,”Rae,Are you okay “Why didn’t you tell me that John was in town and dating Monica “I thought you were over him,I know it ending bad between you both but that’s all”Yes it was bad between John and I “Mother,Do you still love him”Yes”Oh no”I know”As Lila Rae came into the room.”Mother,Where Daddy? I have wonderful news “As Lorenzo came into the room,”What’s going on “Lila Rae has News”Yes! I got a job! A real journalist job”Where at “Now be open minded but Carly just bought a newspaper and hired me ,I know you’re past with her but I had nothing to do with it”Lila Rae,I will buy you a company of you're own”I don’t want to hand out I want to do this on my own ,Please Daddy “Alright,I will support this “Me too you look,happy “I’m ,Things are also getting serious with Spencer “You really like him”Yes”Alright ,He better make you happy “He will”As Nellie came into the room.”Nellie “I found a place to live,I’m moving in with my mother “Really “Yes I want to get to know her,Skye thanks for helping Daddy with me”You’re Welcome,I love you “I love you too ,Lorenzo I’m going to work on Forgive you “Thanks “

At General Hospital-Dr Munro came into the Hospital and went into Monica office.”Dr Quartermaine,Thanks for seeing me “You’re Welcome,So you want a job here “Yes”I have look at you're resume and you are just what this Hospital needs “Thanks “You’re Welcome “

At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned and Dillon were talking.”We have to help mother out of this “Dillon,I Don’t think we can help mother if we do then Lorenzo will go after her”Then we hide mother out of the states “Dillon”I’m not letting mother go to jail “I hate this too”

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment