Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 1 ch 4

“Toil and Trouble ch 4”
“Welcome Home Skye And Nikolas “
At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was at home having some coffee when Michael came into the room..”Grandmother,I been thinking about when I wanted to change my last name “To what Sure Of been you're last name,Are you going to do it” Yes but I’m not going to tell my mother till it’s done,I miss my father so much “I miss AJ too and I’m going to make it right with his death,I hope you understand “

At Carly/Sonny-Carly and Sonny were at home when Ava came into the room..”I’m here to pick up my daughter “Yes Avery is ready”The nanny came into the room and give Avery to Ava.”So what did you and Monica talk about “Well it’s none of you're business,But I’m glad you want to know “Ava left with her daughter..

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica had just told Michael about the plan..”Just don’t hurt my mother she pregnant “I wouldn’t ,I’m only tell you because I don’t want to lose you “Never “The doorbells rang and Monica went to open it..”Oh my God”Monica I’m home “Skye,Lila Rae Who was Now in her 20’s,,Who’s this”My Son Xavier Come in.”Skye and Lila Rae and Xavier came into the room.”Michael It’s good to see you”You too “Lila Rae,Xavier this is you're cousin Michael “Nice to meet you”Michael left..Monica and Skye went into the living room with the children..”So are you here to stay”If you let me”Yes you came at the perfect time I want revenge on Sonny “I will help.What about Carly”I promise Michael I would leave her alone anyway she will pay her own way”

At Laura/Kevin-Laura was talking to Nikolas.”So you were in a hospital badly injured from what Valentin did to you” Yes,I was surprised to be alive I had to fight to get myself back “I’m glad you’re back,Spencer missing you “I miss him too,Where is my son”I had to spend him away to board school he was out of control “I understand,I need my son now”We will get you're son and everything that Valentin took from you” Yes “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment