Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble ch 19

“Toil and Trouble ch 19”
At Lucas/Brad-Lucas was devastating about Brad and losing Wiley he was having a drink when there was a knock on the door it was Bobbie. “Lucas,let me help you through this”I want my son back! I love him! How dare Brad lie to me! Lucas starts to cry and Bobbie hug him.”You’re not alone,You can still see Wiley “Yes but it’s not the same,I was his father “I know,Have you talk to Brad”No he just left a note “I’m sorry I wish I could fix it”Me too”

At The Courthouse-Sonny bail hearing,Sonny was talking to Diane,”Please, you have to get me out of here “As Carly came into the room.”Sonny,How are you? I heard about Kristina “Yes she not my daughter “Diane you have to get Sonny out of this you know The Quartermaine are behind this”We can’t prove it a woman came into the room Who’s that”The New DA Tea Delgado “As The Judge came into the room and everyone stood up ..”We are here for bail of Sonny Corinthos Who is facing murder charges,We are recommended no bail Sonny has a private island and a jet and connected “Bail is deny,We will have the trial in two weeks “Sonny “I will be okay,Carly don’t do anything “Where Jason”His still out of town with Sam and Emily and Danny “We need him back “Sonny went to his cell.

Diane went by Tea.”Tea Delgado I heard about you”I have heard about you to,You're a great lawyer “Thanks “You’re Welcome,I will win this one “

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was on the phone.”That’s wonderful news “Monica hang up and look at the picture of her son.”AJ this is for you “She kiss the picture..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment