Monday, January 6, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 2 Ch 9

“Toil and Trouble Part 2 ch 9”
At The Park-AJ was holding his grandson.”Oh Young AJ I love you,I will take care of you and protect you”as Carly came by,”What are you doing with our grandson! Does Michael know you have him”Yes Michael know I was with him,You’re just upset that Michael want me in his life and not you! How does it feel to finally lost everything! ‘I will get back on top and you will lose it all again I’m sure you will drink again! “Not this time “Carly left as Ava came by with Avery.”You handle Carly wonderful I never seen her leave quiet “Me either,So Who are you”Ava Jerome and this is Avery “Nice to meet you I’m AJ and ,This is AJ Quartermaine The three”Nice to meet you”

At General Hospital-Bobbie wasn’t feeling good so came in for a check up.”Bobbie,Why are you here “It’s not about work,I’m not feeling good”Oh we’ll let you look at”

At Dr Nero office-Olivia and Ned were in the office she was exam Olivia.”How’s the baby ? I’m old now”Yes we do have some things to deal with “So do we do a test”Yes and then we will go from their “Thanks “You’re Welcome “Kim,How are you doing”I’m having a good day today “Good,We our going to tell our children about Oscar “Thanks “

Bobbie room-Bobbie was letting Monica look,at her.”Have you been following your diet “Yes”That’s good,You just needs to get hydrated “As Lucas and Carly came into the room.”Mother,What’s wrong”Bobbie was a little dehydrated we just need to add some fluid in her and we did some test just to be sure “Thanks “Monica left,”Mom,You need to take better care of yourself “Yes I know “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment