Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 1 ch 9

“Toil and Trouble ch 9”
At The Metro Co-The next day-Nina was working on her computer when Skye came into the office..”Skye,I’m so glad you’re here”Me too,So how can I help”I need somehow to get Jax out of my company when you divorce him did you get any of his business share “I can look in the settlement of the divorce,Jax a very smart business man he helped me steal ELQ from Edward “Yes I could see why you fell for him ,His very charming “Yes he is but I’m over him”Oh Skye If you can help me I would be grateful “I do want something out of this “What do you want “A partnership in this “Why not,I can deal with you”Thanks we are alike “Yes we are “Why don’t we come up with some ideas to get Jax out of you're company “But not here I Don’t want Jax to know”Alright “

At The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was having coffee when Alexis came into the room..”Monica,Why did you call me”I need you're help ,When you were pregnant with Kristina you did anything to keep Kristina away from Sonny,I need you to help Ava”You’re helping Ava getting custody of Avery “Yes I know that Ava isn’t perfect but Sonny is worse I will protect the baby from him ,So will you help us”Yes will you”as Ava came into the room.”Ava,I understand you want to keep Avery safe “Yes you do please help me”Alright I will help you get custody “Thanks “Ava phone rang..”Sonny,What do you want”
“Thanks Alexis I will pay you well”I’m doing this for the baby”

At Carly/Sonny-Carly and Sonny came home.”You need to rest all day “I will “Sonny and Carly sit down..”I’m sorry “It’s not you're fault that this happened “Ava came into the room..”What do you want “I wanted you to bring Avery over we wanted to see her “Well I didn’t but I did bring this”Ava handle them paperwork..”I’m sue for full custody of Avery,You will not see her soon anymore “Why do you think you will win”Oh I will”Ava left..”This is Just great!

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment